– Guarantee the authenticity, veracity, current relevance and accuracy of all data communicated to Mandelbrot Studio and its owner, and the user being the sole party responsible otherwise.
Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functions provided to that end by Mandelbrot Studio and its owner, the functions being presented in the manner that they are provided by Mandelbrot Studio and its owner, and the user being prohibited from using the Platform for any other purpose or means.
– Make legal and legitimate use of the Platform, avoiding unauthorised, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use thereof and/or the content and information provided through the Platform, and avoiding any breach of this policy and applicable regulations, or to damage the rights and legitimate interests of Mandelbrot Studio and its owner, or any other third party that could be affected as a result of such action.
– Not to cause damage to the systems or elements associated with the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, or attempt to break the security or authentication measures thereof, or carry out any action resulting in the disproportional or unnecessary saturation of the infrastructure or the communications environment relating to the Platform, or attack it in any way. We may adopt as many preventive or corrective measures as may be required to protect our interests in order to ensure the proper operation of the Web Platform and the specific functions provided for each case.
– Not to introduce or spread, through the Platform, any computer viruses or malware that might cause damage.
– Not to attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Mandelbrot Studio and its owner or data under its management, or data of third-party providers and other users.
– Specifically, to provide an illustrative and non-exhaustive example, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or provide to third parties, any information, data, content or messages which may constitute a breach of the rights of Mandelbrot Studio and its owner or of third parties.
– Access without authorisation or interaction using a false identity, whether or not this involves supplanting the identity of third parties, or using a profile or carrying out any other action that may cause confusion or mistakes regarding the correct identification of the relevant user.